Off-market transfers can only be made on Issuer Sponsored Holdings, reference numbers starting with an 'I'.  If you wish to transfer a Broker Sponsored Holding, reference number starting with an 'X' you must contact your sponsoring broker.

Off-market share transfers must be submitted to the Company's Share Registry managed by Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited for processing.

Please note that in order to prevent the unauthorised transfer of shares, supporting documentation is required from the seller and these requirements are listed in the instructions accompanying the form.

An off-market transfer may also incur a fee.

A copy of the off-market transfer form and instructions is available by clicking here.